A leading Islamic scholar is calling on Muslims to ignore disinformation campaigns aimed at discouraging them from taking the COVID-19 vaccine.
The inaugural committee has encouraged all Americans to participate Tuesday by lighting a candle in their windows.
Read this if you’re concerned about future coronavirus strains and if they’ll affect the Pfizer or Moderna shots.
The government’s chief scientific adviser will be on Sky News on Wednesday morning to answer your questions.
A further 1,610 people have died within 28 days of testing positive for COVID-19 – the highest number of UK deaths on a single day since the outbreak began.
The coronavirus is becoming more genetically diverse, and health officials say the high rate of new cases is the main reason.
- ‘Saving lives is an act of worship’ – leading scholar urges Muslims to have COVID vaccine
- Biden, Harris To Speak From Lincoln Memorial During Ceremony Honoring COVID-19 Victims
- Will The COVID-19 Vaccine Work On New Mutations Of The Virus?
- Ask govt’s top scientific adviser Patrick Vallance your coronavirus questions
- UK records 1,610 more coronavirus deaths – highest on single day since outbreak began
“Can you imagine how crazy I must look?” the “No Man’s Land” actor said of her air-travel protection against COVID-19.
Cases have proliferated in part because of holiday gatherings — and compounded previous surges from Thanksgiving and the return of students to schools.
Levine is poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
At least one in eight people in England had had COVID-19 by December last year, new survey data estimates.
Enter your email address and subscribe to my newsletter.